NAPT Training Products
The training courses below will be customized specifically around your needs. Laboratories and supervisors who are new to calibration will benefit from each of these courses. Accredited laboratories will also greatly benefit by understanding the industry requirements and the value they bring. The staff at NAPT discusses calibration and accreditation issues and concerns with technicians, supervisors and engineers every day and fully understands what the issues are. Each of these courses is intended to provide direction and assistance, real measurable value.
• This training is directly coupled to specific ILC/PT's completed on-site. NAPT will provide direction in determining meaningful measurements and follow through with data analysis. This will be beneficial for laboratories performing tests and calibrations where artifacts are not readily available.
• Interpretation of PT results for meaningful corrective action Improvement opportunities can come from participation even when results are satisfactory. This course focus's on recent results, digging deeper into process capability and uncertainty analysis.
• Uncertainty Analysis with focus on proficiency testing. Most uncertainty courses do not allow direct correlation to the actual test and calibrations being performed. This course focus's on the reported uncertainty and compares the measurement results in light of the uncertainty reported by peers in industry. The primary benefit will be a better understanding of each contributor of measurement error and how improvements can be made.
• Many laboratories, especially smaller labs, have difficulty completing an effective, unbiased internal audit. This course is specifically designed to alleviate this concern. The results of this training will include a review of the Quality System with records to satisfy ISO 17025 requirements.
• Moving from ISO9001 to ISO 17025 Accreditation to ISO 17025 is similar from a management perspective, but has significantly greater expectations from a technical viewpoint. This transition is difficult for many to master efficiently. This course will help answer "How far is enough…..and is this really necessary."
• Quality System Requirements to support ISO 17025 Accreditation. This evolving course has been in place since our initial offerings. Emphasis is placed on effective Metrology laboratory management, including calibration procedures, internal management, accuracy ratios and uncertainty analysis. This course has been beneficial for managers who have been caught up in the ground swell of balancing technical requirements with efficiency.